Serving all of Polk County
In-Home Care Services Overview
Based in Lakeland, Florida and serving all of Polk County, Compassionate Home Care Partners provides a comprehensive set of home care services provided by skilled, trained, professional and compassionate caregivers dedicated to meeting your family’s needs. We work with you to create a customized care solution for the best possible quality of life for your loved one, and peace of mind for you.
Our affordable in-home healthcare and supporting services are available 24/7, 365 days a year, and include:
Staying active and socially engaged is critical for seniors’ health and well-being. Our Companion Care services can provide a richer, more fulfilling life.
Just a small example of Companionship Service Potentials:
- Visit with friends and family or attend a support group
- Play card games, take to Bingo or other outing activities
- Go for a drive or to the movies
- Go for manicure or hairdresser appointment
- Walks in the park
- Nearly any activity, we’re open to helping your loved one lead a full active life
When a loved one needs help with basic activities of daily living, personal in-home care by a professional Compassionate Home Care Partners caregiver provides needed support that keeps your aging or disabled family member where they’re happiest: at home.
Just a small example of Personal Care Service Potentials:
- Transferring from bed to chair and back
- Oral care
- Transportation to hair care professional
The challenges of caring for a loved one who’s suffering from dementia can be overwhelming. Our professional caregivers can ease the burden. They’re experienced in dementia care and receive specialized training – many are certified in Alzheimer’s homeowners through our partnership with the National Certification Board for Alzheimer’s Care (NCBAC).
Everyone enjoys a clean home – but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can be overwhelming. Our homemaker’s services help create a clean, safe, and comfortable living environment for your loved one.
Services can include:
- Grocery Shopping
- Go to the post office or run a general errand
- Iron clothes and make the bed
- Water plants, plant flowers
- Assist with the arrangement for professional lawn care and home repair at home owners discretion and approval
- Organize household bills and schedule appointments
- Meal preparation and check food expiration.
- Morning wake up and evening tuck-in
- Answer door
- Take out the garbage and to the curb for pick up
Caring for an elderly or disabled family member can be tremendously rewarding – and no matter how much you love and care for them, it’s a very stressful role as well. Our respite care provides the break you need to refresh and recharge, while knowing your loved one is receiving the best of care.
Don’t let your questions go unanswered.
We are here to help.
Getting in touch with us is simple. Call us at (863) 271-7776 or fill the form below to learn more about in-home care, senior home care, and other services we offer to truly see why our families prefer us. Our professional and trustworthy staff is happy to explain our customizable in-home care options. We have dedicated staff available around the clock to meet all your home health care needs today!