- Alzheimer’s Association www.alz.org (1-800-272-3900) – Provides information, assistance, support and referrals for those suffering from or caring for someone with Alzheimer ’s disease.
- Children of Aging Parents (CAPS) www.caps4caregivers.org (1-800-227-7294) – The oldest caregiving organization offering information and referrals, support groups, educational outreach and publications.
- Elder Law Answers www.elderlawanswers.com – Provides information about issues of concern and helps consumers find an appropriate attorney.
- National Alliance for Caregiving www.caregiving.org – An organization created to support family caregivers of the elderly and individuals who provide care.
- National Family Caregivers Association (NFCA) www.nfcacares.org (1-800-896-3650) – A free membership for all family caregivers and access to advisory service, information, education, publications and advocacy.
- Parentgiving.com www.parentgiving.com – Designed to help time-starved caregivers provide better care for their aging parents by providing in-depth information and helpful checklists about a variety of caregiving topics.
Don’t let your questions go unanswered.
We are here to help.
Getting in touch with us is simple. Call us at (863) 271-7776 or fill the form below to learn more about in-home care, senior home care, and other services we offer to truly see why our families prefer us. Our professional and trustworthy staff is happy to explain our customizable in-home care options. We have dedicated staff available around the clock to meet all your home health care needs today!